Saturday, September 3, 2011

Plopu 27 ... seen by Kostinushu ...

Plopu 27 ... seen by me ... or better said lived by me. I had special moments, special days ... days with lots of emotional load, sadness and insecurity. To be honest I've given a lot of thought whether I should go to Plopu 27 or not, but one day I felt something inside my heart and I became aware that God will be upset if I don't go. While on the road and even there, a question was constantly on my mind: "What do you want of me and from me regarding this?" What's my place here because I cannot see what You can do to build somethin' new on something so painful? I arrived at that special place called Plopu Camp and everything was so painful, even the grass on which I stepped ... it was so hard for me to get over this feeling. I looked around me and I saw my friends experiencing the same feeling ... hopeless, disoriented ... and then I realised that I wasn't the only one feeling that. That moment something awoke inside me and I knew that I have to do somethin' to get out of that mood. That moment I have seen a path before me still unknown to me, but it wasn't a closed road ... for I could see the path unfolding. I felt the touch of God in my soul and I believe that through that I had the power to comfort the others, because we managed to smile, to make plans for the future, to think about that ... we managed to gather the strenght and the courage to stay in fasting and prayer before God and ask HIS vision over the future of that place and we were able to place our lives in the front line of this battle ... because if we want to be honest to the end ... it was and it will still be a huge battle. 
Yes ... Plopu has remained the spot where God touches you, transformes you so deeply that when you get back home you hardly recognise yourself and you have to learn to live with the new you. And all of this after only staying in front of God for a few days with a clean and sincere heart.
 I've left Plopu 27 with my heart full of God, but on the other side I realised something ... My DAD wanted to see my faith in grief, disapointments, disorientation and not only mine, but the faith of all the people present there, HE wanted to know my heart fully ... HE wanted to know what I will do after another disapointment in my life, after another spiritual dissatisfaction ... and it was like HE would have said to me ... "Will you still love ME if I take this away from you? What will you decide? What will you do now?" In the last 2 years I've learned to love my DAD more than ever ... even in the moments when others around looked at me to see ... if I'm still faithful to HIM or not. Now at this 27th edition of Plopu I felt like the whole heaven stopped and looked to see what I will do ... what decisions I will take now in this hour of need ... in this crucial moments. 
So ... Plopu 27 was over and I came back home ... much stronger ... better equipped ... I felt like in front of DAD and the heavens a have taken the decision of my life ... to listen to HIM without asking other additional questions. Plopu 27 showed me who I was in the harshest circumstances and I remain entrusted that my DAD liked what He had seen in my heart.
So we will wait all of you at Plopu 28 ... a place decided by God to be a place dedicated to HIM and only Him ... a spot where God touches you!  

0 comentarii:

Total Pageviews

Archive

Top Crestin 1000