Saturday, September 3, 2011

Plopu 27 experienced by Rebeca!

I slept and dreamt that life was joy,I awoke and saw that life was service,I acted, and behold, service was JOY.” Rabindranath Tagore
I kept thinking how to put into words what I feel when I think about Plopu.
Thoughts run through my mind and sometimes it`s a long way from thought to fingertips, and other times you just put the tip of your writing tool on the paper, or you type the first words and in a blink of an eye you`ve written things you didn`t even know you had inside of you...
Plopu for me started before I knew myself, before the world knew me (those who know me know what I`m talking about) but then God already knew me... For me Plopu exists and is a part of me ever since I can remember, I can`t point a certain moment when I said: since then I've known about Plopu, since then I`ve been going to Plopu...
The situation being like this, it was a logical transition from consumer to planner, what wasn`t logical was to stop being involved, maybe with the right reasons, maybe because of some wrong impressions...
But DADDY has a special way of bringing you back where He needs you, after He takes you to certain places to learn certain lessons...
Plopu 26th meant coming back to a part of „home”... Plopu 27th meant coming back to a service/ministry that has always been on my mind and in my heart... I don`t know what will be, I just know that the near past, and the present I`m living, prepares me for a future in which the camp will go on, and not just me, there are others who will either listen the Call or choose not to hear...
Among relaxing endeavours we had some powerful „pills” of seriousness, analysis, and FOCUS...
What keeps amazing me, is that when you listen, when you want to listen from the bottom of your heart...God speaks...maybe afterwards you don`t like what you heard, but God speaks...
Plopu 27th meant a period of being outside of time, when I could shape some of my thoughts, to realize that everything until then has been planned by God, to discover how the person I was, the person I am... can change, if I want to, into the person that I can be/will be... the person God wants me to be...
And a piece of this person...through His grace...will be Plopu 28th...

0 comentarii:

Total Pageviews

Archive

Top Crestin 1000