Saturday, September 3, 2011

Plopu 27 ... seen by Mike (Misu)!

Even though Plopu 27 is over for some time now ... because I was asked ... and because I have promised ... here I am with a few words  about this year’s edition. As you already know ... as you have already read on the Plopu site and on some of our blogs ... Plopu 27 was a little bit different edition. In what way? Well ... first it lasted only 4 days, it was invite only ... and ...it had an unusual theme: „Focus”.
Why took me a while to place my thoughts „on paper” (even if its only virtual one)? Honestly I could have written a few words ... at a short while when I was back home ... BUT ... I wanted to read and re-read some of the things that I have written during those 4 days, I wanted to look deeper ... that secret whisper ... HIS focus ... on what has happened ... on what will happen from now on. I was asked by some persons about how it was ... how many there were ... if it was worth the trouble of going there, and looking at these questions I could have been tempted to answer ... evasively or to give „the classic” answers :”Good”, „Enough people” or „I think so, yes”. Maybe this is the main reason because of which I didn’t write a single word in the first days when I was back.
Because ... DADDY doesn’t want us to be superficial, He doesn’t want us light-weighted (and try to understand that it is not about pride or other super-spiritual things) ... I decided to „walk deeply” on „the road” of those days ... on a mental, on a soul and on a spiritual level.
It would be a complete madness to say that I didn’t feel a powerful emotion or why not ... a huge knot in my throat and a big void in my stomach ... when little by little ... „the natural obstacles” of the mountains opened a such familiar road. I didn’t expect ... to see a large number of cars and tents ... in my thoughts there weren’t questions like ... where will I place my tent? ... what surprises will I have reserved? ... who will I see again? or what new persons will I meet? ... None of this ... But another thing ... the question that was „obsesively” on my mind ... when the green pasture was unfolding under my eyes ... was „What's next?” What will happen after this?”
From the first minute there, I had the challenge of doing a new thing ... and with the help of Kos and Laura ... we managed (something that I thought I would not do) to raise our tent.
I (we) were looking down the road ... night came ... we could see a car passing by and we thought ... well is somebody else coming?, who could it be?, will they stop here? ... at us? And we were (I don't know if all of us or only some) a little bit disapointed when the lights of the cars went away further from the place where they should make a „hard right” over the bridge of the camps entrance. Finally ... a word said, I think by Laura (if I remember corectly) summarised the things so simply but nevertheless interesting: „ ... at Plopu 27 the people that should have been present were present ... no more ... no less.”
Honestly I think that each and every one of us have asked deep down in those 4 days ... why are WE there, why us ... what plan has our DADDY got for us ... how and if there will be a Plopu 28 ... and if there will be ... what and how will it be then?.
Of course that we had (as usual) the morning devotional as it was on all other years ... biblical study (although much more personal and more on an aplicable part this time) ... discutions on different themes ... and of course ... DADDY.
This time we didn’t have a special day on Thursday ... but we had a unique Saturday.
But, above all those things ... lots and lots of moments ... in which I’ve had the opportunity to talk „face to face” with DADDY ... and lots of blessed moments with each other.
I had the opportunity of meeting  special people, people that had felt my heart like it was theirs ... like me ... like my DADDY ... people which by their words ... by their prayers were a true balm, a real blessing for me.
I glanced the camp ... Ilooked at the place ... and had an empty spot in my heart ... I felt a void in my soul ... because of the fact that physically one person that had a great influence on my life with his advice, guidance and his thoughts for the past 2 years was missing ... was not there. But even if he was missing (physically) ... I (we) knew that he was with us in spirit ... he’s praying ... and he thinks on all of us ... and that he asks DADDY to give us the vision, the FOCUS about the way of doing things in the future.
I asked for wisdom and strength ... light and a possibility to carry on this legacy ... this „investment” of God's heart ... and our hearts.
I’ll never stop praying for wisdom, guidance so that I can support ... what ... „my dad” ... started, constructed, invested ... and which now stands like a huge and awesome challenge in front of me ... in front of all the people that love „Plopu – the spot where God touches you”.
I looked at those moments as crucial moments ... moments of maximum importance ... moments in which like the disciples ... we felt abandoned ... and lost ... not knowing which road we must take and follow ... how everything would countinue. In those moment ... the faith, the balance and the constancy must be and remain strong ... in this kind of moment you and I have to raise up and say: „Here I am, send me!”, in this kind of moments we must not (ever, ever) forget that DADDY’s in control and has all the means necessary to keep investing in a work that He started ... and which is dedicated to HIM alone. Maybe on some of the moments ... I had the impresion of distressing ... empty ... desert ... but this kind of feelings were present also in the life of others a long long time ago. What followed for them ... an extraordinary adventure ... What’s next for us: ... a new road ... Where to? ... To the riches of His grace! How? ... In the most unusual ways possible.
I wanna take this opportunity and thank Liviu and Adi for the fact that they accepted us (me and Kostinush) as a part of the Plopu family ... then to Cos, Rebe, Crissu and Rub, Laura (my dear littl' sis!) ... and I pray for each and everyone that was present at Plopu 27 that DADDY may give the necessary guidance ... for the future involvement in this work (this precious work) ... and also for HIM to place each and everyone of us on the perfect spot and place in what is to come.
Be blessed and ... SEE YOU AT ... PLOPU 28! Until then we need your support ... in prayers ... in fulfilling ... for continuing an extraordinary vision.
Be blessed ... stay (remain) under the blessing!
With all my heart (from all of my heart),
Mike (Misu)

0 comentarii:

Total Pageviews

Archive

Top Crestin 1000