Friday, September 2, 2011

Plopu 27 experienced by Laura

Plopu 27

Briefly said, grace, vision, refocus.
Yes, just like Liviu said, refocus.
God has been there, He has touched, He has spoken, He has been silent and He has rejoiced in the praises we brought Him.
I have learnt silence, I have learnt listening, I have learnt to look back and see God’s hand in my life. I have learnt to say “Thank You!”. From the very first moments I stepped on that ground at Plopu, God Himself has taught me to say “Thank You!” even for the unpleasant moments of my life, moments used by God to chisel me.
God gives vision! Just like a good friend said, we’re like that eaglet, like that baby eagle kicked out of the nest, forced to fly. He cares for the bird, He teaches the baby eagle to fly, He teaches us to fly, to fly closer to Him. He always keeps His promises!

“Father, make us available! Give us good ears to hear Your voice, so that this work of Yours may still be Your work under Your guidance and Your plan! In Jesus Name, Amen!”

0 comentarii:

Total Pageviews

Archive

Top Crestin 1000