Friday, August 1, 2014

UPDATE!!!

Because of unfavorable meteorological conditions, heavy rains that have fallen in the last week and because of the red code warning concerning flooding that has been issued by authorities for Caras-Severin area we wish to let all of you know that this year's camp will be canceled. The condition in the camp area are extremely hard and the participation in conditions of safety cannot be provided. For this reason, even if it was a hard decision to take, the administrative team decided that it is wisely to maintain safety and integrity of the possible participants.
We apologize for any inconvenience and we want to assure everyone that already paid the participation fee that they will receive their money back as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding!

0 comentarii:

Total Pageviews

Archive