Friday, May 1, 2009

Plopu 24 - ... footprints ...


Plopu - The spot where God touches you! !
This would be enough!
Plopu is the house of my soul!
What I’ve learned there is very nice!
BE CRAZY FOR CHRIST!

In the first several evenings, I was ashamed to attend Asaf Festival ... because I thought that there are greater voices than mine and because I was ashamed to sing for a crowd ... but arty’s expression ... " Crazy for Christ "
kind’a made me think about that ...
If I don’t have the courage to sing in a Christian camp ... how will I have the courage to sing in a buss ... in a park ... in the train ... in some places where there are many people eager to meet the Savior ... more specific to be crazy for Christ ...
And that is so true ...
I want to be crazy for Christ ...
I want to tell the world about Him, to glory in Him wherever I go ...
to praise Him anywhere I go ...
and mainly to make His will ...

To rejoice in the fact that He loves me!
TO FOLLOW HIS FOOTPRINTS, I will be able to tell others, to follow my footprints ... that will surely pass by Plopu yearly ...

Christ is so close to you there ...
You see Him everywhere ...
You hear Him ...
You feel Him ...
You long for Him ...
It’s an indescribable joy ...
there’s only you and Him!
you close your eyes ... and you’re in His arms ...
you lift up your hands ... and He lifts you to the heavens ...
It’s a feeling that anyone of us longs for ... and you get to live it there!
My only regret ...
I wish I got baptized at Plopu ...
Plopu ... is the place where God talked to me ...
He changed me!
He strengthened me ...
and I also wish it was the place where ...
I’d tell Him : "I want to follow YOU ..."
Plopu .....
I thank Mitrut ... for everything!
There are great people at Plopu ...
It is obvious that God is there ...
From now on ... when I tell somebody "God touch you!" ...
I will simply say ...
I wish you to get to Plopu!
God help us follow His footprints!!!
I want to congradulate the cook ... for the dainties served at Plopu ...
... to congradulate Mitrut ... for the moments when he made us understand that TOMORROW is not ours!
... to congradulate Ionel Becsan ... for his ability of leading that God gave to him!!!
He's a great man!
to congradulate arty for ... [I don’t know how to call them ... because these were not sermons] ... life lessons ...
... to congradulate the workers that have created the Thursday night stage. Wonderful!!

Plopu, see you next year!

Vali

0 comentarii:

Total Pageviews

Archive

Top Crestin 1000